Learn How to Convey Confidence and Command Respect
In this book you’ll learn how to advance up the corporate ladder quickly and effectively through increased exposure, visibility, and self-promotion. The end result is an extraordinary career in which you reach your full leadership potential. You’ll become the most influential business leader and effective executive by having an executive presence. You will learn the top sixteen characteristics which represent the ideal behaviors, mindset and habits of a successful businessperson.
Each of the sixteen executive traits fall into five categories necessary to developing a well-rounded executive presence:
- Business Intelligence
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Performance Improvement
16 Executive Traits
These are the five major categories of Executive Presence. They encompass the 16 Executive Traits.
Business Intelligence Characteristics
- Strategic vs. Tactical: Being skilled at tactics (managing day-to-day actions and tasks) is important to your career success. But it’s the ability to view business with a strategic, more global eye that will set you apart from your peers.
- Whole Company Perspective: Broaden your perspective and increase your sensitivity to the ins and outs of your organization, from industry competitors to operations and procedures that affect daily life within your company.
- Financial Framework: Company vice presidents and department leads have to manage a budget – thus, they often look at projects, initiatives, even personnel in terms of monetary value and financial return. This trait will help you learn to communicate using financial terms and make clear your worth to the organization.
- Capitalizing on Ambiguity and Change: It’s important to be responsive, flexible and nimble. You will learn why it’s vital to be comfortable with ambiguity and change – and to discover ways to increase your tolerance of uncertainty and be more pro-active.
- Leaping Ahead in Your Career: Make a difference, have a strong impact on your company…and leap ahead on the path to a brighter, better career.
- Beyond Your Comfort Zone: Executive presence also means challenging yourself and continually learning new things. This trait will outline ways of stretching your capabilities, taking risks, trying something new and reaching beyond your comfort zone.
Interpersonal Relationship Characteristics
- Clear Communication: Communicate with others in a concise, clear and persuasive way that delivers your message effectively.
- Leading Vs Managing: There’s a difference between being a leader and being a manager. Do you know what the distinction is? Learn how to demonstrate leadership abilities, to move beyond the typical manager role.
- Share The Limelight: Not everyone has the ability to share recognition with colleagues and create opportunities for others to gain exposure and reward for their performance. You will learn strategies for sharing the limelight, thus boosting others’ careers – and your own.
Performance Improvement Characteristics
- Prioritize Your Projects: Consider all of the projects you’re working on, analyze their importance and impact and prioritize to achieve maximum results.
- Develop Solid Thinking Skills: Understand how to use creative thinking to solve problems, analyze issues/concerns, understand complex tasks and make the best decisions.
- Develop Discernment: Learn to analyze various situations, whether project- or personnel-related and use what you observe to make sound decisions.
Self Development Characteristics
- Know Thyself: The first and most important element of awareness is knowing yourself. It’s also key to finding happiness and personal fulfillment.
- Seek Feedback: Learn how to ask (and who to ask) for developmental feedback and how to show appreciation for that feedback.
- Gaining Confidence: Be secure in who you are, what you can do and how you can do it. You know that your abilities, talents and intellect will get you the results you most desire.
- Training: Training is key to career advancement, as is a willingness to get whatever support you need to learn, grow and experience so that nothing limits your success.
Order Now Price: $179.00
Immediately after your payment has been approved, you will be provided with a link to download this ebook in PDF format.