How to Negotiate a Raise or Higher Starting Salary
This book provides proven salary negotiation strategies and tips to effectively negotiate a raise or a higher salary when starting a new job. You will learn how to get paid what you are worth and to maximize your earning potential. Whether you’re considering a new job or asking for a raise, Get Paid What You’re Worth will teach you the salary negotiation strategies you need to negotiate the highest amount possible.
This book is jam-packed with insider tips, proven strategies and salary negotiation secrets, including:
PREPARING TO NEGOTIATE
- 15 do and don’ts of negotiation.
- 8 websites to research the market value for your position.
- 12 ways to find the appropriate salary for your position.
- Capitalize on the 8 best times to negotiate.
- 10 common mistakes to avoid during the negotiation.
- 22 proven strategies to become the #1 candidate so you can negotiate a top salary.
- 4 effective ways to get your employer to appreciate your value.
- 8 requirements necessary before an employer can understand what you’re really worth.
SECRETS TO NEGOTIATE THE HIGHEST AMOUNT
- 15 secrets to negotiating the highest amount.
- 8 yes’s for every no on why you deserve a raise.
- 5 of the most common fears that make you reluctant to ask for a raise.
- 4 things your company considers when giving a raise.
- 52 benefits, perks and concessions to negotiate.
NEGOTIATION IN ACTION
- 4 ways to respond when asked about your last salary.
- 5 proven stories that demonstrate your worth.
- 2 ways to respond when the salary is discussed early in the conversation.
- 10 objections to be prepared to overcome.
- 7 ways to follow-up to get the desired amount.
SECURING THE BEST OFFER
- 10 ways to get the raise or salary that feels impossible to achieve.
- Track 16 items to present an ironclad case for a raise.
- 5 proven techniques to implementing a salary negotiation strategy that gets the highest amount.
- 4 questions to ask yourself to evaluate how your negotiation performance went.
- 17 things to consider before accepting an offer.
This 10-step process will teach you how to effectively negotiate a higher salary using proven salary negotiation strategies and how to justify your desired salary by quantifying your contributions to the company.
To negotiate a raise or higher starting salary, order Get Paid What You’re Worth!
Discounts are available for large orders. Please email me for more information.
Immediately after your payment has been approved, you will be provided with a link to download this ebook in PDF format.